Directions on how to install the gas heater with connections to a hot tub without having to make separate water connections. Upon delivery, the hose is in a bundle and the length is adapted to parts 1 and 2 according to the stove's location and type of barrel.
- The submersible pump is placed inside the tub and hose number 1 is placed over the edge.
- When the pump is running, it presses water through the hose 1 with blue arrows and into the heater's heat exchanger.
- The outgoing water will be around 25 degrees warmer as it passes the heat exchanger and goes back to the tub via the hose number 2 with red arrows.
- The heater can be placed on the wall of the tub or attached to a wall a bit from the barrel. In both cases, it is recommended to use a protective box around the stove that protects against rain and wind.
- The heater together with pump and hoses can be easily moved and this is a great advantage also when there is freezing risk.